top of page



Got Questions? We've Got Answers......


What are A and B days?


School days at Martin High School alternate between A and B days, each with 4 classes. This is called block scheduling. The first day of school is a C day, letting students meet in all their classes. The next day is A day, then B day, and so on. If we miss an A day, the next school day will be a B day and vice versa.



Who are my administrators?


You have an assistant principal, counselor and attendance secretary determined by the first letters of your last name. There are 8 administrative offices located around the school. You will go to your designated assistant principal, counselor and secretary team for any concerns or attendance issues.


Who can go off campus during lunch?


Only upperclassmen, meaning Juniors and Seniors, are permitted to go off campus during lunch. Freshman and Sophomores may eat in most areas of the school, such as the Cafeteria. The courtyard is closed during lunch.


Where can I get help with my schoolwork?


Martin High School's National Honor Society provides after-school tutoring in the library on Wednesdays. This is free of cost.

How can I become more involved/sign up for clubs?


Every year, Martin High School has First Event, an evening in which all students can sign up for various clubs, purchase school spirit-wear and have snacks.

Where can I find a map?


We are unable to put the map online, but they can be found in the front office. The STUCO officers also hand out maps in the hallways on the first day of school.

Who's my AP/Attendance Clerk/Counselor?


Click Here to find the answer.

How do I get a parking sticker?


Please contact Mrs. Avet Boahene in the 100-hallway close to room 125. You need your driver's license, insurance info and your license plate number. Parking stickers cost $45 for juniors and senior and $25 for sophomores.

How can I get text alerts from MHS?


Text "follow @martinhigh" to 40404. If you decide you don't want to receive texts, reply to any MartinHigh text with STOP.

What color are homecoming mums?


Senior Mums: Silver/White 
Junior Mums: Black/White 
Freshman/Sophomore Mums: Red/Black

Where do I buy football tickets?


Tickets are sold by the bookkeeper whose office is across from room 281. 
Reserved tickets are $7.00
Adult general admission is $6.00
Students are $4.00
Please bring exact change. 

Tickets are sold Wednesday through Friday. Depending if it is a home game or out of town game determines if tickets are sold after school on Friday or not.

How many students are enrolled at Martin High School?


Roughly 3500 students are enrolled at MHS this year.

Do I have to eat lunch in the cafeteria?


No. The only places off limits during lunch are the courtyard, stairwells, and the front lobby. Please do not bring food into any of the places formerly mentioned.

bottom of page